If you’re on this page, you are more than likely already aware of the powerful, grass-roots level, advertising tool that a blog can be. My website is steadily growing, gaining new followers and hitting new benchmarks every day! I am open and eager to many types of collaboration and partnership opportunities including press trips, advertising, travel interviews, product reviews and guest posts. It’s a very exciting time for A Thousand Places and travel plans for 2016 include several National Parks in the United States, road trips to California and South Dakota, and a trip to Dubai and Abu Dhabi in the Fall.
When partnering with me an advertiser you can expect to receive:
1. A post on my blog where I share the details of my experience with my readers, and extolling the benefits of your services over other providers. The post will be media rich, featuring beautiful photography (and video if desired) of the destination by the advertiser. Posts can also include contests and giveaways.
2. Sharing of that post across all of my current social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest) where I have thousands of unique connections and followers, plus optimizing the post for search engines to ensure extended readership. Once the post is live it will remain on my blog permanently so the benefits of sponsorship pay off.
3. The post will also include a link from my post to your site in order to drive traffic directly. This can be in the form of a text link or a banner link (if you have a banner to provide) or through an affiliate program if available.
4. I also provide packages for long-term sponsorship that can include multiple product mentions over time to increase conversion rates.
5. I can create sidebar banners Sidebar banners in a variety of sizes from 125×125 boxes, to skyscraper, or leader boards.
6. I also offer “in-line” or “embedded” text and banner advertising in targeted posts that are already reaching your desired audience.
7. Other creative solutions including affiliate programs, consignment sales, and contests.
When working with me, you are not only partnering with travel bloggers, but with an experienced sales and business professional. This ensures that your advertising and PR needs will be handled professionally and effectively. I am well aware that my readership is travel oriented with an emphasis on an over 50 demographic and those who follow my blog, seek advice on their related needs and travel interests. Partnering with AThousandPlaces will provide exposure to said targeted demographic, while also adding the personal touch that only a blog can bring.
If interested, you can either email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking here to be directed to my Contact page. Thank you so much for your interest and I look forward to partnering with you as I work towards visiting “A Thousand Places”!